Friday, February 8, 2013

The old Chair

 I have always been fascinated with abandoned places.  This little house I found while on the road one day.   When I came across an old worn out chair in the house, I wondered who it belonged to, or how many TV shows were watched curled up in it, who opened their Christmas presents in this chair with family gathered around, or did the person who owned it, spend their time alone, and eventually passing on leaving the chair behind. 
Many view images like this as a piece of junk, but somewhere, a person purchased this to make their house a home.

1 comment:

  1. That's beautiful! I think the ghosts of this house would be honored that you took the time to photograph their possessions, even in such a poor state, and think about what happenned here before decay and dust became the only inhabitants. Bravo! I think your blog is very you, very readable and thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete